Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Sunday, October 2, 2016

President Teh Email received September 23, 2016

Dear Brother and Sister Fleming and family,

I am pleased to inform you that your son , Elder Zachary Keith Fleming 方 , has been called to serve as a Missionary Trainer in the Taiwan Taichung Mission.

This calling is a sacred trust and only the most capable and dedicated of missionaries is called to be a Trainer. A missionary's first companion will have a lasting influence on the development of the new missionary's attitude and habits; therefore, a Trainer must set a firm example of worthiness, obedience and diligence at all times. I am confident your son , Elder Fleming 方 , will set such an example and be an enduring positive influence for excellence in the life of his new missionary.

I am pleased that Elder Fleming 方 has accepted this calling and hope that you will continue to support and encourage him in this important responsibility.

Sincerely,

President Michael John U. Teh

Taiwan Taichung Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment