Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, March 14, 2016

Emails 3/14/16

That's super cool that Jill's home! :D I remember going to her farewell, and it didn't seem that long ago! :o That's super cool that Jill gave a good homecoming talk! :D I hope I can give a good homecoming talk, too! :) I feel like missions are good for that kind of stuff; I don't think I'll be nearly as nervous getting up and giving a talk in sacrament meeting after having done it in a foreign country speaking a different language. :) Yeah, I've got a lot to do before I come back, that's for sure. :) I'd love to go to Taiwan with all of you as a family. :D The work's going alright. We were able to find a couple new investigators this week, so hopefully that will help, and we have a guy getting ready for baptism. We're really hoping he will get baptized. He is a little concerned he hasn't received a solid answer yet, so we're trying to help him with that and trying to help him to recognize the Holy Ghost. 


We spend some time with the members of the branch, but not tons of time. I wish we could spend more time with them and serve them more. 

Haha I'm staying away from girls, although the contacting I'm doing on my mission is good practice for when I go home. ;) Yeah, this mission's got some amazing missionaries. :) 

Haha I was able to see the video. :) It got my blood pumping to watch soccer again! :D I'm glad that RSL finally won one! :D  Also I got your package you sent last week! :D Thanks for all the fireballs! :) There were so many of them! :D And thanks for the RSL stuff! :D I'm wearing the socks right now. :) They're my new Pday socks. :D 

I don't miss daylight savings, and I'm sorry you had to do that. :/ I haven't had allergy problems so far, and hopefully it will stay that way. :) That would be nice if my allergies went away on my mission! :D That'd be a nice blessing of a mission! :) 

Yay March Madness! :D I hope I win! Dad said you'd send me another package if  I won, so pick some good teams to win for me. ;) 

I love you and I hope you had a good week, too! :D 

--
Elder Fleming

Man zhou and missionary friends from zone conference! :D
Apartment and RSL shirt! Yay!! :D 

I don't know if I've sent these or not... :) so I'll send them again. :) I love you guys. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment