Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, May 4, 2015

Da jia hao!

     Hello everyone, I love you all so much!! :D I hope you all had a great week! I loved hearing from all of you!! :D
     I love email time! :D
     I like English class, and it's a really good way to find people and do service. :) 
     So on Friday, I had my first bike accident. :0 I'll have to tell you more about it next week. :) I braked really hard, flew off my bike and face-planted on the ground! It's a good story and you'll have to remind me to tell it over Skype. :) 
     I'm super excited that I can Skype you all for Mother's Day! Ok, we are going to be Skyping at 7am on Sunday here, so I think that it would be around 5pm on Saturday there. :) I'm super excited to be able to see and talk with you! :D I miss you lots! 

These pictures are of the view from our apartment balcony. :)

--
Elder Fleming

View from our apartment balcony.
Me and our awesome investigator, J.




No comments:

Post a Comment