Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, May 25, 2015

5/25/15

Hello everyone! I am glad to hear that you're doing well and that school is pretty much over for you guys! :) 

A couple crazy things that happened this week was that I got to baptize someone for my first time! :D It was super cool and pretty scary, because I didn't have the baptismal prayer memorized. :0 It was really cool, and it's cool to be able to say that I baptized someone while I was still in training. :) The other Elders in our district baptized 3 kids this week and they asked me if I'd baptize the 3rd kid. :o  

Hmm, we also taught people the gospel, and last P-day, Elder Bak bought a new suit! I think I'll probably do that before I go home. :) It was 9000NTD, which is under $300USD. Not bad for a super sweet suit!! ;) Anyway, I don't have to think about that for a while. ;) 

Hmm, also, it rained like crazy this week! It's been pretty much non-stop for the past 4 days or so. :/ I thought the heat was bad... ;) Hopefully it will stop raining and be sunny again. :) I guess that's about it for today. :) I love you all a lot and miss you guys!! 

Woo go Cavs! :D Also, I'm glad RSL won! It was weird to see Wingert in a different jersey! :) 

-- 
Elder Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment