Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, July 27, 2015

07/27/15 No subject....whatsoever :)

Hello all! 
     My week was good. We had a short-term missionary, which was cool but he was in my personal space a lot. It reminded me of Dad's stories about his close-talker friend from work. :)  I'm glad that we had a short term missionary because it was a good learning experience and stuff, but I'm glad it was short term. :) It's nice to speak English again in the apartment. :) It's also nice to not have my personal bubble popped all the time. :) 
     So the happenings and the highlights of the week were that we got our new missionary and companion on Sunday and Monday. I am finally getting to know my companion, Elder Davis, because we actually had to spend a lot of effort on our short term missionary. It almost felt like parenting. 
     Monday was pretty uneventful. My new companion is Elder Davis, which is the same name as the Elder Davis who just left and their Chinese names are both the same, too. :) So people refer to the old Elder Davis as "the fat one." They're pretty blunt here. Elder Davis is from Logan. :) (Not the fat one). ;)  Elder Davis seems super cool.  I'm excited to work with him. He seems like a hard worker. I like that. I like it when my companions will work really hard and as hard or even harder than me. :) I'm still alive and still pretty good. :)
     I can't believe next week is August!! :o I'll be starting my 8th month! :o I feel like my Chinese needs to be better. :/ I really need to work a lot harder on it! I'm glad to hear RSL won again!! :D  
    As for other funny stories, we contacted this really old guys who said that we were spies. :) Our miracle for the week is that we were able to find members to help out in two of our lessons at the last minute on the same day and the other miracle is that the ward, after about 20 minutes of arguing came to a conclusion about how our AC should be used. They decided to continue using it the same as before. So we spent 20 minutes talking about that instead of how we could help the ward and stuff. :/ sorry I have to go, I'll email you again next week! Love you all so much!!!!!
--
Elder Fleming


No comments:

Post a Comment