Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, November 21, 2016

The week 11/21/16

The week was pretty good. I had my last in-field interview with President Teh. We do them every other transfer. My last one will be the Monday right before I go home. That Monday and Tuesday are looking like they're going to be pretty cool. It is a bummer that this is all coming to an end, though. It's kind of hard.

Other than interviews, it's been good. It's pretty cool because there are a lot of missionaries that live around us, so our district has been playing Frisbee on Monday mornings together and we play basketball with some of the locals on Saturday mornings, and stuff like that. That's pretty cool. We had a couple investigators who could've been baptized before we left, but they haven't met with us and they might not want to meet with us anymore. That's a bummer. I was really hoping we could get a couple more baptisms before I left, but I'm not sure if it will happen... There are always miracles, though. :)

We found some other cool investigators--one where we asked her if she's thought of the plan of salvation questions and she said she had thought about them (which is actually kind of rare here) and so we shared the plan of salvation with her. Apparently a big reason she had thought about those questions was because her cat died last month and she was really sad about it. People are prepared in many ways, I guess. :)

-- 
Elder Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment