Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Letter Dated 1-28-15

My district and I got to help direct traffic today as new missionaries arrived. It was pretty fun! I got a cool vest and a walkie-talkie, so I was pretty happy. :) While I was directing traffic I started to think that I've already been out for almost a month. That's crazy! It feels like I've only been out for a week or two! Maybe it's because the days all runt together so much. :) One month down, 23 to go. Not too bad. :) (So far, and hopefully it will stay not too bad.) I saw a couple of friends from before I came on a mission today. It was both of their first days here. It was really nice to say hi and to catch up a little bit with how they were doing.

On another note, in a sudden decision to be obedient, we got rid of our Nerf guns. I have very mixed emotions. On one hand, I want to serve the Lord and be obedient as I can to Him and the mission rules, but on the other hand, I really want to have some fun with Nerf guns. Our Branch President saw them one day and "suggested" we should get rid of them. I tried (and am still trying) to be happy as I obeyed. :)

Well, I love you and miss you all so much! You are all wonderful example to me and I love you all so much. I am super grateful for your love and support. I am so lucky to have you. Love you all!! Mni 8:3!

Love,
Elder Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment