Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Friday, August 21, 2015

8/17/15 No typhoons this week!

Yay no typhoons last week! ...But I guess there's another one coming this week. :/ This last week was pretty good and I thought I'd send an email real quick to all of you at once. :) I hope you all had a great week! :) We had a pretty good week this week. We got another short term missionary, who was pretty cool. I'm really just grateful he didn't crash into us. :) Are you going back to school/work soon? I hope you're ready/excited for it! :) I'm kind of nervous but excited to go back to school, but I'm also kind of glad to wait another little while. :) 

We didn't do any clean up, (after the typhoon) we just kept proselyting. My week was good. Our investigators are mostly doing pretty well. :) We've had some good lessons with them. English class is pretty good. :) Elder Davis is also pretty good. :) We've been getting along pretty well, thankfully. :)

-- 
Elder Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment