Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Friday, August 28, 2015

Surprise!

Surprise! It was move call today since so many people were training this movecall and since so many people are moving they decided to make today Pday. So I will be able to email you today, but not on Monday. I moved out of Yuan Lin. :( I am in a new area just north of Tai Zhong called Tang Zi. It seems like a pretty cool place so far! I have a new companion, who has been here just a little bit less than I have. (about a movecall). He seems really cool! He's also from Lehi! I didn't know him before, though. His name is Elder Dayton. I am a little bit nervous about being in a new area and stuff, but I'm also excited. Leaving Yuan Lin was really hard and sad, but It seems really cool here! Movecall was kind of a funny story, because President Blickenstaff called my companion last Friday and told him he'd be training. Then I asked where I was going and he said he forgot but that he was making me a senior companion. :o Then we were told that movecall was going to be coming on Wednesday, but we weren't called (apparently the zone leaders forgot to call our district). So on Thursday morning, the day before I left, some Sisters called and asked if I could help them do some sort of duet thing in church. I told them I was going to move on Friday and they told me that I was going to be moving to Tan Zi! That night we called the zone leaders and chewed them out. ;)
 
Woa! We have a yard!! :o You'll have to send me more pictures!! :) I'll try to get some new pictures with my companion and apartment before next week. :) I can't believe that Tyler's--ahem, Elder Ryan has already hit his year mark!! That's going to be me pretty soon! :o 

Hmm, let's see, besides moving here I don't really think there's a ton of other big news. I love you guys so much and miss you lots!  I pray for you every day! I love you lots!! :D 

--
Elder Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment