Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, September 28, 2015

9/28/15 Emails

The fact that I'll be 20 this week has been in the back of my mind for a while. I can't believe that I'm already almost 20! :O That kind of freaks me out! :) 

I liked what you sent me in Corinthians (2 Corinthians 12;10), it was pretty good. Especially since I've left on my mission, I've been trying to look at everything as a learning experience and try to think "ok, what can I learn from this and what can I do to improve?" I feel like missions are a big, 2-year repentance process. We can use repentance to change ourselves; our bad habits, our weaknesses, etc. and turn them into strengths. It's so cool to see how much you can accomplish over a period of time. :) It's not always fun; the things you want to change or the things we need to change are sometimes the hardest, but if we are able to humble ourselves before God, we can turn our weaknesses into strengths. Like in Ether 12:12 or 12:17 or something. I forgot exactly what verse. :) But I do feel like I have been able to make a lot of progress personally and have been able to learn and grow a ton since I started my mission and I really hope that I can continue to do so and change more and more for what I have left of my mission. :) 

I'm also super excited for general conference! I love it so much!!! :D  

I'm jealous of your weather right now; there's a typhoon today. :) I really don't like rain or wind, let alone rain AND wind. ;)

Thanks so much for your love, support and prayers!! :D I love you guys and am praying for you all the time! :) Love you!!  
--
Elder Fleming
Son of Champions (and don't you forget it!) ;)

Sorry I only took one picture this week of my companion wearing a pomello. People do it here in Taiwan for some reason. He's becoming one of them! :) Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment