Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, September 7, 2015

Email 9/6/15

It's pretty nice here in Tan Zi, but it rains a bunch! :o I don't really like the rain very much when I'm out on my bike trying to do missionary work... :/ I'm adjusting alright, I've been a lot more stressed this week, but it hasn't been more than I could handle. :) I am less stressed now that I've been here for a week now. :) My companion's ok, but I'm a little worried for him and his obedience. :/ He isn't bad or anything, but he sometimes doesn't obey all the rules. :/ I think that the Lord wants to help me learn how to correct behavior when needed and to do it in a good/ the right way. It might be a difficult lesson to learn. I can't believe I'll be 20! I'll be so old! I won't be a "punk teenager" anymore. :) I'll have to be more mature. ;) I'm good birthday-wise, the new yard can be my present. :) This week is the week of our temple trip, so we don't have pday today, but we have an hour for emailing today and Wednesday (two days from now). :) That will be cool to be able to email on Wednesday. :) I'm sleeping ok; it's been the same since I left on my mission, I think I've just gotten more used to it. :) I can't believe that I start my 9th month today! :o I love you and miss you a ton! I pray for you guys all the time! :) Love you!! 

-- 
Elder Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment