Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Friday, September 11, 2015

Email 9/9/15

That's really cool that President Blickenstaff sent you that email. :) Yeah, I'm district leader, which was a crazy and sudden adjustment! It was a little scary, too because I'm still pretty new, and people aren't usually called to be senior companions let alone district leaders so soon. :o As for people in the district, there are the Zone Leaders, and two Sister companion ships and us. :) As for responsibilities, I have to do our weekly district meeting, make sure information gets from the Zone Leaders to the other missionaries, and be an example and serve them where and how I can and stuff. :) I also have to do baptismal interviews and language pass-offs with other missionaries (which I don't feel qualified to do!) :) The day after I got to Tan Zi, I had to do a baptismal interview. :o That was kind of scary. :) I think that's about it. :) 

Yeah the rain is kind of hard, but oh well. If I could find a convenient way to proselyte in the rain, it wouldn't be nearly as bad. :) I'm still trying to figure that one out. It seems like rainy days are usually good days to plant "seeds" for others and being an example of happiness. I agree it is kind of difficult to help people who might not want or accept help or correction. I have a feeling that's what the Lord wants me to learn this transfer.

 The internet cafe is our new bat cave. ;) Also, I'll try to get some pictures to you guys in a bit. I haven't taken apartment pictures yet. :/ As for people in the district, there are the Zone Leaders, and two Sister companion ships and us. :)

-- 
Elder Fleming 


No comments:

Post a Comment