Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, September 21, 2015

This Week and Also Pictures (email 09/21/15)

    Hello all! Sorry, time is short this week, so this might be pretty quick and short. :/
This week was pretty good. We found a less-active part-member family last week, so hopefully we can continue meeting with them and help them come to church!
     I've been feeling a lot of stress lately, because of the change to senior companion, district leader and I also have to try to help out my companion. It's been causing me a lot of stress, but it's ok. We went on companion exchanges on Friday, which was a nice break, because I got to be the Junior companion for the day (I went to the zone leader's area). That was really nice! Junior companion is a lot less stressful than senior companion! :)
     The ward here is really awesome; they're really great! They're really helpful and willing to help us out! The interview went well and I was able to get some questions answered and stuff from President Blickenstaff. It was really nice to meet with him and address my concerns to him. I also asked him if I could go to an investigator's baptism this Saturday (I met with her and her less active parents back in Yuan Lin and I had given her a baptismal goal to be baptized and a goal for her parents to re-activate so her dad could baptize her on 9/26), and President said I could go! I called up Elder Davis my last companion and he said that she had to push her baptism back a week, so I'll have to re-ask President Blickenstaff if I can go on the 3rd. That would be an awesome birthday present! :D 
      Speaking of, I don't really know what I want for my birthday. If you were thinking of sending a package you can. I don't really need any pants or clothes or anything right now, but if you wanted to send some candy or food I guess. Or you could send money instead, but I don't really need anything that I can think of right now. I don't know how expensive it would be and I wouldn't want you guys to spend a lot on me. :) 
     As for our investigators, they're doing pretty well. We actually went and hung out with one of our investigators all day today. It was pretty fun! That's why I'm emailing so late. :) We went to an art museum (just outside, though), and the beach! The beach was super awesome!! :D But yeah, our investigators are doing well, we just need to keep finding new ones who will listen to the gospel and get baptized! :) 
That's about it for now, I guess. :) I love you lots and you're always in my prayers. :) Love you. :) 

--
Elder Fleming

Went to the beach today. :) I don't know which pictures are good and which ones aren't so I'm just going to try to send as many as I can. :) I also went to the outside of the art museum. It was pretty cool. :) It was with our investigator, Mark and one of his friends, which was really cool! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment