Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, September 14, 2015

Triple Dipper (email 9/14/15)

Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a good week (despite sickness and stuff). ;) It's always great hearing from you and seeing how you're all doing! :D I finally figured out how to send pictures, so I hope you got those! :)
     I'm glad RSL won and that new player sounds awesome! It's going to be weird, because I'll come home to an entirely new RSL team! :) 
     I'm good, we have our interviews with President and his wife tomorrow which I'm pretty excited for and Pday today! It's the first one in a while! :D We aren't really planning on doing much though, just buying stuff and cleaning and eating and stuff for this week. :) 
     I'm doing well and the responsibility balancing act is usually ok. We have found people to teach, which has been really awesome! :D We actually had a new investigator show up to church yesterday! :D The new ward is really cool! It's a lot bigger than the ward I was just barely in, and they're actually trying to split into 2 wards soon. :) There are about 80 to 100 active members I think, which is pretty awesome! They all seem to be into missionary work too, which is a huge blessing. :) 
    This week was good with a great trip to the temple, ZTM and a baptism! Those were all super fun and awesome! I'm so glad I got to go to the temple. :) I guess there are 3 other missionaries from my MTC district in my current zone so that's pretty cool. :) Also, the baptism went well. :) the guy who helped baptize our investigator had to do it 3 times (hence, triple dipper). ;) it was really cool and I was really excited to help one of our investigators get baptized! :) 
     As for spiritual things, we had an FHE last night on the spirit and how we can learn through the Spirit and stuff. We were told to write down a question we had in our lives. Then we read Alma 36. It was really cool because I felt the Spirit really strongly and I felt like my question was answered. :) It's pretty cool how God works. :) Anyway, I think that's about all for now. I love you all and pray for you all the time! :) Love you!!

--
Elder Fleming
My companion Elder Dayton right before he shaved his head. :)
Natural Science museum from a few weeks ago. :) 

Pinata at a barbecue :) (ward activity) :)
Cool car we saw the other day and a cool iguana (I'm pretty sure it's an iguana) :) They're not too expensive here! :) 
One of our investigators is an animator and works with a 3D printer and showed it to us! It was super cool!! :D Also, the pictures were his own he had done with his 3D printer! 
The view from our apartment. :)
In Taiwan, we have to get buckets of water to fill up the fonts for baptisms here. Just kidding, the cold water wasn't working so we had to take a bunch of cold water from the sinks and take it to the baptismal font. :) 
Baptism pictures!!!! XD
View from our apartment (polluted day)
More baptism pictures!! 
Other side view from our apartment
Entrance to our apartment and the hall
kitchen and dressing room
More hall and bathroom
Study room and bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment