Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Letter


Elder Fleming sent a box home with some random stuff he doesn't need anymore and Christmas gifts. Inside was also a letter. The following is an excerpt from his letter:

I hope you are doing well and that you have a wonderful holiday season and a little break from the grind. :) I hope that we can all use this time to remember Jesus, the greatest gift of all. I am so glad that I can be serving Him this holiday season. 

I heard a quote from the Christmas devotional (we got to watch it last night, which was really cool!) :) It says, "ti's good to be a child sometimes, especially around Christmas time whose founder is a child Himself." It's something like that. I hope that this holiday season, and especially at Christmas, that we can all relax and have fun and remember our Savior, Jesus Christ.

I hope that you are all doing well, and I love you all so much. :) I love and miss you and you are always in my prayers!! :)

Love, 
Elder Fleming :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment