Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Letter Dated 2-3-15

Today was Tuesday, so that means another devotional! It is such a blessing to have church leaders and general authorities come and talk to us!

In my fast, I kind of included 3 things: my companion, you, and me. I asked that my companion would be blessed and have more of a desire to follow the rules and stuff. I was concerned about him. Next, I prayed that you would be ok and watched over and protected, especially while I was on my mission. I asked for you to be watched over and guided and stuff. Lastly, I asked for help for myself. I asked that I would get along with my companion and that we would get along with each other and develop more unity. I asked for gift of tongues and some other stuff like that, too. :)

Well, on Sunday, my companion got called to be the new district leader (it changes once a month here.) He pretty much immediately started working harder, trying to be as obedient as possible with me and stuff like that. I knew Sunday night that my prayer was answered. We also started talking with each other more and stuff which was really good. :)

I also had noticed a few days ago that I wanted another devotional, and wanted some motivation. I definitely got it on Sunday; we had our mission conference, devotional and testimony meeting in our branch. It was really good and I felt like I grew a lot spiritually.

I think that was one of the quickest and most noticeable times Heavenly Father has answered my prayers. My testimony was definitely strengthened a lot.

I love you all so, so much! I miss you lots. Moroni 8:3! Love you!! Zai jian! (see you again)

Love,
Elder Fleming (Fang Zhang Lao)

No comments:

Post a Comment