Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, February 2, 2015

This Week 2/2/15

Hmm, I don't know really what to say and what I've already said in previous letters and emails, so I'm sorry if you get the same information two or three times. :) I love you all so much and you're always in my prayers. Today this morning, I got to participate in sealings. That was soo cool!! :D 

Woo! Go New England! :) I agree, I like Seattle's coach a lot, but I just don't like the team. I'm still bitter about Sherman and when they beat the 49ers. :) 

Thanks for the care package, it was awesome!! :D I'll have to take some pictures of me with the legos! :) 

If you do send another care package at some point though if you find any vegimite at the grocery store or anything, Elder Booth in our district is from Austrailia and really likes it and is running out. :) I think he'd appreciate it. :) I got to direct traffic on Wed. and I would love to to it again, it was super cool and fun!! :D I got a sweet vest and a radio, so I felt pretty cool. :) I think that one of my coolest experiences this week was fast Sunday and seeing my fast and prayers get answered. I can tell you more about it in a letter. It was pretty cool, though! :) I love you all SO much!! :D I love hearing from you and I hope to continue hearing from you! :) You're always in my prayers! :)

Elder Fleming

We found balloons one day an made an effective use of study time. ;)
Elders Williams and Chen having an intense balloon battle over what looks like a tired Elder Booth. :)
My district on our temple walk. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment