Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, March 16, 2015

I guess I'm going to Taiwan :)

So, I just got a call from my mission president. He said that I got my visa and the church made travel plans for me and I am leaving tomorrow at 6am. I will be calling from the airport again. :D It was really nice here and I really enjoyed it. My companion was Elder Schoonmaker and he was really great! My area was super small and we were actually mandarin-speaking (though I didn't use it much) :) Our area is a university, so our area is basically like a street. We didn't even have bicycles because it was so small of an area. :) We talked and met with people who came here to study who were from Mainland China. It was really cool and it was cool to see how things were in the field. :) It was a little different than I thought that it was going to be because first, our area was really small. Second, I was surprised when we found a couple of people, I was surprised that they were interested in learning about churches and finding God and stuff. But yeah, I guess I fly to Seattle then I go to Japan and from there I get to the airport there. Also sorry I didn't call from the Las Vegas airport, I wasn't able to. Also sorry I'm kind of all over the place, I'm trying to get a bunch of information down quickly. Hopefully you can decipher all of it. Haha. :) Umm, it was really nice here. It was really nice here and I am a little red but it's not too bad. Hopefully I'll spend enough time outside that my hair will be blond when I come back! :) That's awesome about Nicole and the Seminary Council! I had heard about it and I knew that they helped with seminary stuff, but that is so cool that Nicole gets to do that! :) That's awesome that RSL started their season and I'm glad they didn't lose! :D We got to play soccer as a zone today, which was super fun! We tied at 7-7. :)
     Anyway, I hope all is still well there and I love you all very much!! :D I guess I'll give you a call tomorrow! :)
My companion, Elder Schoonmaker
--
Elder Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment