Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, March 9, 2015

Last Day at the MTC!

Well, it's my last day here at the MTC and I am actually pretty excited to get out into the field right now! I had to wake up at 3am for my companion to go this morning and I am going to have to get up at around 2 tomorrow because my check in time is at 2:30... yuck. :/ Hopefully I'll get some sleep today in a nap and tomorrow on the plane or something. :) I'll need it! I loved reading your emails this week! :) It was really good to hear from you!
     Anyway, that is way exciting about MORP, Nicole!! :D I am super excited and happy that you got to go and hang out with friends! Pool is awesome, I'll have to re-practice when I get back so I can try to beat you. ;) I think that I've been to Lowe's Extreme Airsports once or twice before. That place is pretty cool! I remember when I went there last they were still building the American Ninja Warrior thing and it wasn't quite finished yet so we couldn't use it. That's awesome that the season for soccer is starting!! :D I'm glad we didn't lose, but it's a bummer we didn't win. :)
     I did hear about the Mandarin Branch and hopefully I'll be able to go there a couple times. I really want to be able to talk with people that speak Mandarin and keep practicing for when I go to Taiwan. :) Everyone who is supposed to be going to Taiwan that doesn't have their visas (everyone from America), is getting reassigned. Right now there are 2 Mandarin zones. The missionaries in both zones are getting reassigned stateside temporarily. Both of these zones are all Mandarin, there aren't any English speaking missionaries or anything like that. :) Some of them are headed to China in the other zone and some of the other districts, some are going to England, California, Canada, NY, Australia, but it seems like quite a few are going to Taiwan. :) Everyone in my district will be going to Taiwan. :) Thanks for the game update! :) I'm glad too that Colin got a straight red! I don't really like him very much. :) 
      I had to say goodbye to most of my district this morning. It would've been a lot harder, if I wasn't half asleep at 3am. ;) It actually was pretty sad saying goodbye to them. :/ The Sisters in our district cried. The Elders said goodbye and gave long hugs and told each other to take care and stuff. Then they got on the bus and left. :) I'll miss them but I'm really glad that I will get to see them again in Taiwan in a couple months! :D I kind of wish that I could have gone today, too, because now it's Elder Booth and I for the Elders and also Sister Graham. We are all leaving tomorrow. It's weird because there are only a couple of us and I feel like we were left behind. :) Also, I have to wake up super early again tomorrow! Gross!! ;) Anyway, I'm glad to hear things were going well for you this past week. I love you all so much and I'm looking forward to calling you tomorrow! :D I love you all and you're in my prayers! :)   

Elder Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment