Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Reassignments are here! :O

So we got our reassignments a day earlier than I was expecting. I thought that we would get them tomorrow, but we got them today! It was super weird and I am super excited about them! Most of my district is going to the Pennsylvania Pittsburgh mission. It will be Elder Chen, Sister Liu and my companion, Elder Ludwig, going there. They are leaving on Monday, so I am going to have to be with the other Elders from my district for a day. It's kind of a bummer and I'm really going to miss them. :/ Elder Williams, from Phoenix Arizona, is going to the Tempe Arizona mission about 20 minutes away from his house. That would be so weird! :) Sister Graham and him will be going there. Elder Booth has his visa already because he is from Australia, so he is going straight to Taiwan. :) I was called to go to the California Riverside mission!! :D You guessed correctly that I would go to California. :) I am the only one from my district going there, but there are a couple other Elders from the other zone I will be travelling with. I leave on Tuesday the 10th. :) I get up that day at 2:30am and my flight leaves at 6:10am to Las Vegas. I am flying the Southwest Airlines Texas there and then I go from Las Vegas to Ontario La/Ontario airport. I will probably be calling you a while before I leave, so maybe around 5:30 or so? Um, I'm not sure what else I need to tell you, so let me know if there's any information you need. :) I love you all and you are always in my prayers! zai jian! :)

Elder Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment