Elder Fleming

Elder Fleming

Monday, June 29, 2015

Da jia hao!

(That pretty much means "hello everyone!") :) I loved hearing from you all this week! I hope that you all are doing well and had a great week! Hmm, good stories of the week would be that we had Stake Conference, which was pretty cool, we have interviews with President Blickenstaff next week, which will be cool. :) Elder Sales and I have been doing well and working ok together. :) Also, we found a couple of cool people that have some good potential! No funny Ama's this week, though. ;) I love you tons and it's always good to hear from you! I pray for you guys all the time! :)  

My awesome watch tan. (That means we've been doing too much contacting lately) ;)
President Blickenstaff and I after stake conference.
 Also we went bowling last week and I got 5 strikes in one game and got a 155!! :D Blessings of being a missionary!! :) I got 4 strikes in a row and then got another strike a little later! It was super cool! :) We went with a member, and I got an action shot of him bowling, which is pretty cool. :) The other picture is of the strikes, because  I figured if I didn't take the picture, you wouldn't believe that I got so many strikes. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment